Sunday, May 6, 2018

Meet-Up with ModernWell Founder and 30 Seconds Founder






Last week I had the opportunity to meet two amazing self-driven professional ladies at a very Zen work/relax/renew location, ModernWell!! The Founder of 30Seconds.com Elisa All Schmitz sent me a message saying she wanted to meet me IRL because she was going to be in Minneapolis for business, and she knew I was from Minnesota. I have been posting tips on the website since December and I really love it. It works like this: You create a profile, submit tips between 400-1200 words, wait for it to go through editing (which happens pretty fast, between 1 and 5 days), and then you are notified via e-mail when it is up on the website. There are many categories or "channels" such as Mom, Dad, Food, Health, Beauty, and Travel. Every time a tip is published you earn time to redeem for rewards in the "store". You can also earn "time" by sharing posts and commenting! It adds up fairly quickly. I love that currency, because as we all know "Time is Money!" I have already earned almost 45 minutes to spend, plus I won a $50 Amazon gift card by having the best tip on the Beauty Channel in April!!! They have contests every month to earn $50 Amazon gift cards and other fun giveaways. In May they are giving away Julie Burton's book: The Self-Care Solution: A Modern Mother's Must-Have Guide to Health and Well-Being. Elisa is very involved with her contributors, so I felt like I already knew her. She comments and shares contributors tips, and I already have 18 tips, so I know her fairly well!! Therefore, I was thrilled to get the chance to meet her and I jumped at the chance to make the 70-mile trip!

Elisa and I made this fun video about me and my involvement in 30 Seconds:


Little did I know, I would also be meeting Julie Burton, Author, wellness expert, and founder of ModernWell, a cooperative workspace for women with a relaxing wellness and nutrition element to it! This space is amazing! Going to work usually is not fun, but I am betting that anyone who chooses to buy a membership to work in this space is thrilled to go to work!!!

The ModernWell Website describes ModernWell as:

An Inspired Co-Opportunity for Women

Whether you want to meet a friend, colleague, or client for a cup of coffee or tea; schedule a board meeting; listen to an inspiring speaker; or simply want to get out of your house or office to work on the novel you’ve always wanted to write or sit by the fire and read the book that has been on your nightstand for months, ModernWell is your go-to oasis. Featuring open seating and private workspaces, wi-fi, coffee, tea, healthy food, private conference and consult rooms, yoga and ongoing enrichment classes, ModernWell is a space where women will be celebrated and supported both professionally and personally. Fostering a kind and inclusive community, we are unaffiliated with any religion or political party, welcoming all who believe in the power of women supporting women.


As if that isn't amazing enough, they also have amazing furniture, decor, amazing people and just a very Zen feeling to the place! Elisa bought me lunch there also. They get the food from a local juice shop called TRUCE. They have delicious salads, healthy bars, and juices. The salads were superb!! Julie is very nice, friendly, and helpful. She is there, with the clients, not behind the scenes. She takes time to get to know them and make them feel very at home! I had such a good time with these two beautiful ladies!! I feel very blessed!

Julie also did a video with Elisa, including a tour!!!  Check it out!!!



If you are looking for a workspace in the Minneapolis MN area please visit the ModernWell Website to check it out!

If you want to start publishing tips on 30 Seconds Website please visit their page and create a profile!!


Image result for 30seconds.com logo
   Making Life Better in #30Seconds




No comments:

Post a Comment